Welcome to the second Saturday Selection – my weekly selection of interesting articles that I’ve found on the web.
To avoid spending too much time online procrastinating, when I should be writing (!), I save all the interesting posts I find around the web and read them on Saturday afternoon. So, I thought it might be helpful to share my finds in a new feature on my blog called “Saturday Selection”.
Without further ado, here are my top 10 finds (in no particular order of importance) for this week:
- 7 Ways to boost your Twitter conversations
- How to create a brand name PLUS a .com guarantee
- Is there really a perfect time to blog?
- 10 Tips to avoid burn out for the self-employed superwoman
- What NOT to post when marketing your book – 8 common mistakes to avoid
- Escape to the quiet and breathtaking world of Northern Norway
- Writing Tips
- How to improve your blog or website ranking
- When to use “I was” or “I were” (Subjunctive Verbs)
- Guidelines for using semicolons, colons, and dashes