Welcome to the Friday Finds #2 –my bi-weekly roundup of interesting articles, which I’ve found online. To avoid spending too much time online procrastinating, when I should be writing (!), I save all the interesting posts I find around the web and read them on Friday/Saturday afternoons. So, without further ado, here are my favourite finds for this Friday (pardon the alliteration).
- What can we do to help children understand what they are asked to read?
- 25 of the most beloved inspiring quotes on reading
- These new Facebook stats might change how you post
- 30 Tips to build your brand from 37 experts
- Work on 5 elements to motivate your readers to share your content
- 20 Awesome Pinterest resources for bloggers and marketers
- Why do you want to be an entrepreneur?