Welcome to the third Friday Finds, where I share the interesting links I’ve discovered around the web. I like to read them on my coffee breaks or after work on Friday evenings. I’ve found it’s the best way to avoid getting sucked into hours of reading “just one more page”…
Anyway, without further ado, here are my links for this Friday. Have a great weekend everyone!
- Kid won’t read? 10 Tips for reaching your reluctant reader
- A Scientific Guide to Posting Tweets, Facebook Posts, Emails, and Blog Posts at the Best Time
- The Arc Of The Indie Author Journey. From First Book To CEO Of Your Global Media Empire
- Who’s buying your book?
- Writing a Novel? 51 Questions to Think About First!
- 5 Things Every Woman Needs To Know Before Becoming An Entrepreneur
- 10 Hot (recession-proof) Careers
- If You Tell Anyone
- Book Marketing with Tim Grahl
- The Power of Blogging: How to reach 77% of internet users